Thank you for your interest in working for Cassowary Coast Tourism Inc (CCT)
We appreciate your time and interest in applying for a position with us and wish you all the best with your application.
CCT advertises all current vacant positions on the Cassowary Coast Tourism webpage and vacancies are open to anyone with the necessary skills, qualifications and experience. Please review the information provided in the Advertisement and Position Description carefully to assess your eligibility for the position.
How to Apply
Click on the green ‘Apply Now’ button below, to view the Advertisement, Position Description and any other relevant information
You should review the information provided in the advertisement and the position description, then submit your application by the date the advertisement closes. Your application should include:
- Cover Letter (no more than 3 pages) addressing the Selection Criteria and the reason you are the ‘best fit’ for the role
- Current Resume – outlining your experience, relevant skills and qualifications
- Copies of your tickets, licences and qualifications relevant to the Position Description
If you have any questions?
If you have questions during the application process or need more information about working for Cassowary Coast Tourism please email our Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a passion for tourism and a love for our stunning destination? Well, we may have the perfect role for you.
Cassowary Coast Tourism is seeking applications for a Tourism and Visitor Services Manager. The role is to provide service excellence to visitors through a network of accredited information centres. Cassowary Coast Tourism is the local tourism organisation for the region representing businesses in the tourism, and hospitality industry sectors across the Cassowary Coast region.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience and skills.
- Key contact for visitors providing visitor service support to plan and book visitor stays, and experiences.
- Assist visitors to book accommodation, travel packages, tours, ticketing for attractions and experiences, events, and sales of local produce through phone, email, and online bookings.
- Digital capabilities to manage the tourism industry listings online
- Knowledge of tourism on-line booking systems.
- Customer service excellence.
- Strong communication skills working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in working and recruiting volunteers to operate two accredited visitor information centres.
- Inventory stock control.
If this sounds like you, please email:
- Your cover letter addressing the outlined experience and skills.
- Your resume showing your previous experience.
For the attention of email@example.com
The position is based in Mission Beach or Tully within the Cassowary Coast. The position is not open for offshore candidates, due to the need to participate in local tourism familiarisations. No relocation costs are available for this role. No agencies thank you. All applicants must be either Australian Citizens or permanent residents with the right to work full-time.
32 Porter Promonade, Mission Beach, QLD, Australia, 4852
P | (07) 4088 6691
E | Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Googarra Beach Caravan Park is the perfect place for your North Queensland Holiday.
The Hull River and Tully River boat ramps are right at your doorstep. Only 40 minutes to the Great Barrier Reef.
A stones throw from Mission Beach but without the crowds.
You can enjoy Tropical Paradise with spectacular views from Dunk to Hinchinbrook Islands.
With arguably the best fishing in the world, Googarra Beach Van Park offers both long and short term visitors the North Queensland holiday of a lifetime.