Do you have a passion for tourism and a love for our stunning destination? Well, we may have the perfect role for you.
Cassowary Coast Tourism is seeking applications for a Tourism and Visitor Services Manager. The role is to provide service excellence to visitors through a network of accredited information centres. Cassowary Coast Tourism is the local tourism organisation for the region representing businesses in the tourism, and hospitality industry sectors across the Cassowary Coast region.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience and skills.
- Key contact for visitors providing visitor service support to plan and book visitor stays, and experiences.
- Assist visitors to book accommodation, travel packages, tours, ticketing for attractions and experiences, events, and sales of local produce through phone, email, and online bookings.
- Digital capabilities to manage the tourism industry listings online
- Knowledge of tourism on-line booking systems.
- Customer service excellence.
- Strong communication skills working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in working and recruiting volunteers to operate two accredited visitor information centres.
- Inventory stock control.
If this sounds like you, please email:
- Your cover letter addressing the outlined experience and skills.
- Your resume showing your previous experience.
For the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is based in Mission Beach or Tully within the Cassowary Coast. The position is not open for offshore candidates, due to the need to participate in local tourism familiarisations. No relocation costs are available for this role. No agencies thank you. All applicants must be either Australian Citizens or permanent residents with the right to work full-time.